REFUNDS: There are no refunds due to missed or delayed flights, inclement weather or hurricanes, including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. There are no refunds on canceled reservations that occur between December 18th and January 3rd. Clients are encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect their vacation investment.
CANCELLATIONS for any reason will result in a fee of $100.00 per unit cancelled. Cancellations made 60 days prior to scheduled arrival may cancel for a fee of $100.00. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of total rent, unless the unit can be re-rented. A credit for future stay may be possible when we are able to re-rent the canceled unit. Or you may receive a refund for the number of nights the unit was re-rented, less the $100.00 fee. All attempts will be made to fill the vacancy made by your cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
1. Services Provided: I understand and agree that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. is acting as a booking agent in accepting reservations and/or bookings for services and/or accommodations which are not directly supplied by VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D.
2. Indemnification: I acknowledge that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. is not liable for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
3. Release of Liability: I hereby permanently release VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. and their employees, agents, and representatives from liability for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
4. Force Majeure: I understand and agree that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. will not be liable for disruption of travel, bookings, or reservations caused by factors beyond and outside its control, including, but not limited to inclement weather, including tropical storms and hurricanes, Acts of God, political or social unrest, monetary crisis, labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties, local laws, diseases, war, terrorist activities or novel conditions.
5. Legal Disputes: This agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be governed by, New Mexico law. If any term or provision of this agreement is found to be void or invalid, such term or provision will be severed, and all other terms and provisions shall remain valid and binding.
If you wish to make a reservation at our property, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org providing this information:
1. Your arrival and departure dates
2. The unit type you wish to reserve
3. The number of guests in your party
We will email a confirmation and payment instructions to you.
- We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
- All reservations must be paid for in full in advance.
- A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of confirming the reservation.
- The final balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
- All rooms guaranteed right on the beachfront with balcony or patio overlooking Half Moon Bay. Please specify at the time of your booking if you require a ground level assignment.
Our reservations office is open Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4pm MST.
Closed weekends and holidays.
Vista del Mar Reception Desk in Akumal: 52-984-875-9060
Please do not call this number to make a reservation.